Monday 20 July 2015

Flowers in the vegetable garden


Cucurbit flower with bee
Although it doesn't look much like I have many flowers in my vegetable garden when you look from a distance, if you get up close and peer through the leaves (and don't forget the non-grass parts of my lawn), in fact there are plenty:

Winter squash "sweet dumpling" flower (probably, might be a courgette or butternut squash, they've all grown a bit together)
Flowers growing in the lawn:
Chamomile

Normal purple clover
Fancy red clover, presumably from the seeds my Mum bought me
More vegetable flowers:
Runner bean flowers
Pepper flower - maybe bell, maybe chili, I didn't check
Onion flower
Some sort of blue flowers that came with the garden
Ornamental poppy that just grew next to the peppers
Moneymaker tomato flowers
Moneymaker tomato flower
Cucumber Chinese Slangen flower
Radish flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment